Probably not. The inventory of good homes buyers want is very low and has been for almost two years. This has effected the rental inventory, too, and it’s almost impossible to find a decent single family home you can rent for $1,000 to $1,600 a month. You could rent a vacation rental unit or a B&B, but those are expensive if you need it for months. Some of my buyer clients park the RVs at a park, and that can work fairly nicely if you have a RV. You do have to plan way ahead, because RV parks are full all summer, and the nice once are booked well in advance.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?