You can learn a lot about a person by reviewing their online resume and their history and standing in the profession. I’m astonished, however, how few Realtors are actually using the Internet, and how many don’t have a good resume online for buyers like you to read. For goodness sakes, whatever you do, do not hire someone whose online resume says something like, “My husband and I enjoy walking the beach with our poodle.” What in the world that has to do with real estate experience I do not know, but if there’s no other experience listed there, just dog and beach walking, move on in your search. I’ve created interview checklists and several articles you might enjoy, and you’ll find all of them at:
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?