If you’re tired of the freeway traffic in L.A. or Seattle, you’ll love driving in Sequim. We don’t know what traffic jams are, unless we have to drive to Seattle. That’s a two and a half hour drive. SeaTac is a two hour drive from Sequim, and it’s a pleasant drive, and most of us plan our flights out of SeaTac at times outside I-5 rush hour traffic.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?