If you’re tired of the freeway traffic in L.A. or Seattle, you’ll love driving in Sequim. We don’t know what traffic jams are, unless we have to drive to Seattle. That’s a two and a half hour drive. SeaTac is a two hour drive from Sequim, and it’s a pleasant drive, and most of us plan our flights out of SeaTac at times outside I-5 rush hour traffic.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim MLS Update on Sequim-Homes.com
- Why Retire in Sequim Most Popular Video
- Final Sequim MAT Clinic Survey Results
- Sequim Home Sales in Winter
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Chapter 1 (Part 3 of 3)