Electricity is cheap here, but the key is we don’t have extreme cold temperatures in the winter, so our heating bills are very low. On top of that, many people like to burn wood in their fireplace or their wood stove, which can bring the electric heat bill down quite a bit. A heat pump is an added way to efficiently heat a home. As far as air conditioning is concerned, we really don’t need it here, even though a heat pump has air conditioning as well as heating. It’s typical to hear a homeowner in a 2,000 square foot home say their average monthly electric bill is $250 for everything. Not bad compared to southern California’s electric bills.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?