Property taxes are not bad in Sequim and within our County, which is Clallam County. You could estimate property taxes by taking the tax assessed value, which is supposed to be fair market value (but is often low), and taking 3/4 of one percent and that would be the annual property taxes. If a home has a fair market value of $400,000, the calculation would be like this:
$400,000 x .0075 = $3,000 annual property taxes
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?