After you’ve reached a full agreement on the price and terms with the seller, you have the opportunity to inspect the home, and most people choose to hire a professional home inspector for $350 to do that. He will spend a couple of hours at the house and email you a complete report with photos and his findings with recommendations. You then can ask the seller to repair some items within reason, or to give you a credit on the purchase price. Here’s an article with a video that explains this much deeper.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?