Sequim and Port Angeles Real Estate, LLC is currently accepting applications for the position of real estate agent. A limited number of agents will be hired. Compensation is commission only. Sequim and Port Angeles Real Estate is the newest, most innovative, and powerful real estate brokerage in Clallam County, and we are now a branch office of eXp Realty, the first Web 3.0 Virtual Real Estate Brokerage.
1. Our entire focus is on our clients, not us. That means our business model, our customer relationship management, our marketing, and all that we do is designed with our clients’ best interests in mind. We practice what we preach 24/7.
2. Our marketing is some of the most effective marketing in the business. We do not share our marketing secrets with our competition, and virtually no one is doing what we do as effectively as we are doing it.
3. Our designated broker has tremendous real estate experience that is unsurpassed. His experience goes back to the mid 1970’s when he started his career in real estate as an agent and later as an associate broker while still in Alaska, then 20 years of real estate law in Washington, head of an escrow company, personally closed 100’s of transactions, negotiated 100’s (if not 1,000’s) of real estate transactions, drafted real estate residential and commercial documents of all kinds, litigated most real estate issue agents deal with, acted as an adviser to top producing agents for 15 years, and so on. Enough of that.
4. We have the most technologically advanced staff of any brokerage on this side of the Columbia Gorge. This information is top secret, so it will not be revealed here.
5. While our clients are the center of mass for our business and all that we do, our designated broker also considers the financial, professional, and personal welfare of our agents a top priority. Not only do we train and mentor for success, our agents get paid 80% of their commissions, plus residual commission if they choose to recruit other agents. Our philosophy is that our work should be enjoyable and our relationships at this company will be healthy and productive and profitable relationships. We love our clients and we love what we do.
6. Our agents pay all their own expenses, and either work out of their home office or their own public office. Sellers want to meet us in their homes, so we can see them and evaluate them. Buyers typically want to meet at their hotel or coffee shop if they are from out of town, or we meet at a central location (the broker’s office), and drive out to look at homes. Clients do not care about brick and mortar buildings. They care about effectively marketing their home for sale or finding their dream home. Our full business model, which is very extensive, will be shared only with our agents.
Serious agents will want to look closely at the eXp Realty opportunity.
Here is a short segment of an interview of the owner/broker of Sequim and Port Angeles Real Estate, LLC [read the full interview here]:
Blog Manager: Chuck, you did not join a major real estate franchise. Do you think people look for the big names?
Chuck: I’ll tell you what clients have been telling me for nearly 30 years. They want someone who will help them find what they are looking for. They could care less about the name of a company or the size of the building. They don’t sit in California or Arizona, or even in Seattle, and say, “Honey, let’s call a big name franchise in Sequim or Port Angeles, and see if they can help us find our dream home at a rock bottom price.” About 75% of buyers start their search for their next home on the Internet, and they’re not using real estate portals or franchise websites. Like all of us, they are searching with Google or Yahoo. Again, it’s not about me, it’s not about the company, but it is all about the client and what the client is looking for. I have a completely different business model than 99% of the crowded brokerage business. For me, it really is all about the client, not me.
Blog Manager: Chuck, since you talk about serving your clients more than anything else, can I assume that you have free resources that people can check out?
Chuck: Absolutely. I offer an incredible amount of information absolutely free. People might be surprised. They can start with
Agent Opportunity with eXp Realty
SequimPortAngeles.com, and they can go to
PortAngelesRealEstateBlog.com, and they can also find real estate law help at FreeRealEstateLaw.com, and there are more resources, but that’s enough for now.
: Well, there you have it folks. Check out those websites, and thank you Chuck for sitting under the bright lights for us.
Chuck: My pleasure.
Applicants should email their Resume and a cover letter explaining why Sequim and Port Angeles Real Estate should hire them. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your telephone number and email address. You will be notified if you are chosen for an interview.
Last Updated on September 1, 2019 by Chuck Marunde