There are several thousand business owners in the Port Angeles and Sequim area. How many of these owners have a succession plan for their business? In other words, how many have business planning with an exit strategy and the business equivalent of estate planning? Statistically, 70% of Americans have no estate planning at all. My guess is that 70% of business owners have no business succession plan. So if you are a business owner and your partner dies, maybe your partner’s widow will become your new partner. Hmmm. Scary thought? There are worse things. I think.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- How to Prorate Propane at Closing
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?