The largest Sequim Real Estate Blog just got a massive upgrade, and as a buyer, we think you’re going to love it. Let me just say right off the bat, you cannot imagine how much we’ve put into this blog for buyers like you, and that includes a fortune in hardware, software, servers, subscriptions, and thousands of hours over many years. I’m not asking for any awards here, but you need to know that this site and all the resources behind it, all built for you–the Sequim Buyer–cost six figures and years of intense work.
Sequim Real Estate Blog
What will you find on this amazing Sequim real estate blog? So glad you asked. There’s a lot to this blog and the underlying assets, but we’ll just touch the tip of the iceberg here. Specifically, I want to share the benefits to you and what we’ve done to protect you.
- Our massive upgrade is a huge improvement to the ease of navigation for you to find the answers to your questions. You’ll find multiple ways to easily navigate through the volumes of data and information available at your fingertips through resources Chuck Marunde has created over a long successful career in real estate.
- Chuck has made all this information and data available for buyers like you free, apart from his books on Amazon. In other words, a lifetime of real estate law and real estate brokerage is all yours free on this Sequim real estate blog.
- No registration is required to use any of these resources, because your information remains private and is used for no other purpose.
- No advertising is done or monetized on this Sequim real estate blog or on our Youtube site, Sequim Real Estate Videos.
- This site is a secured site on a dedicated server at a highly secured hosting company, and additional security has been added to protect the site from viruses, malware, and hacking. No email is used through this site, which adds additional protection in one of the most vulnerable areas of online security.
- This blog has over 2,200 articles written specifically for buyers coming to Sequim, answering the questions they’ve been asking for over two decades.
- All 2,200 articles are optimized so buyers can find them on the search engines, and that includes over 2,000 photos and hundreds of videos. No other brokerage has ever made so many resources available to buyers like this in the Sequim area, or on the entire Olympic Peninsula.
- You can search all the articles with a simple word or phrase, and you will instantly get all the articles ever written on that subject, typically covering different aspects of the issue or slightly different questions. You are highly likely to find the answers to your questions with such searches.
- You can also search by subject category.
- You will have links to the two best local MLS sites that include all the listings in the Olympic Listing Service and all the listings in the Northwest MLS, including all the islands between the shores of Sequim all the way across to the shores of Seattle.
- You can watch a specially produced buyer video series as well as many other videos produced specifically for buyers coming to Sequim. No other brokerage has ever created such high quality and content-rich videos for buyers.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question(s), all you have to do is email or call Chuck Marunde, and he will either know the answer or find the answer for you. Because of his background as a real estate lawyer and real estate broker, and author of many real estate books, you won’t find any Sequim buyer’s agent more qualified to represent you.
I hope you enjoy the video, but even more we hope you enjoy using the Sequim real estate blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim