Real Estate and Peace in the Neighborhood was originally published in a real estate magazine just before the Holidays in 2007 two years ago. With all of the chaos and stress across the country and with the theme of Thanksgiving being with families and friends and being thankful, and with the theme of peace during the Christmas Holidays, it seemed appropriate to republish this article, although here I’ve decided to create an audio version for your listening pleasure.
Keeping the Peace in the Neighborhood:
My your Holidays be blessed with peace in the neighborhood.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- How to Prorate Propane at Closing
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?