It’s time for a break from Sequim real estate. I don’t work all the time seven days a week on real estate. I do have a life apart from real estate, and here’s a vignette of that life. I spent the day with my daughter and her friends. Imagine a daddy and five teenage girls who like to giggle and scream.
We took a drive to Silverdale, a one hour drive, and had a great time. Have you ever tried to order at the Dairy Queen drive-up window with a car load of giggly girls? While the day belonged to the girls, I did make my mandatory stop at Silverdale’s Barnes and Noble bookstore. Love that place.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- It’s a Crazy Crazy World Out There
- Sequim WA During the Covid-19 Vacation
- Final Sequim MAT Clinic Survey Results