Sequim maps and documents for real estate are sometimes hard to find online. The Internet addresses for these Sequim maps are impossible to remember, especially the long government websites that don’t have logical names. I’ve collected some of the most useful links to Sequim maps so you can easily find all the information you need on particular properties.
1. Tax Assessor’s Site is packed full of useful information on their Sequim maps where you can look up any home or vacant real estate in the county by address, name, or tax parcel number.
Sequim Maps: Clallam County Tax Assessor’s Site
You may be interested in reading this article about How to Use the Tax Assessor’s Website.
2. The County Parcel Maps have a tremendous amount of information available at your fignertips. You can look at Sequim maps showing boundaries and dozens of selectable map features (roads, streams, lakes, tribes, DNR land, the Discovery Trail, city and county boundaries, etc.). By the way, the county programming on this map will not load the map if your browser is sized too large. If it doesn’t load properly, reduce the size of your browser on your monitor. This is true for all the county online maps.
Sequim Maps: Clallam County Parcel Maps
3. The County Boundary Maps are where you can see many more specific pieces of information about a property by selecting options in the right margin, like which irrigation district a parcel is in, school districts, hospital districts, precincts, whether a parcel is in the water management area, fire districts, and so on. This looks very similar to the last map, but they are different. On the last map, for example, you won’t see irrigation districts.
Sequim Maps: County Boundary Maps
4. The Parcel Status is where you can see the complete status of a property on all county issues. You type in the tax parcel number and hit search, and up comes a screen with a link on the parcel number, and when you go to that link, you’ll get a page full of more information and links on documents effecting that parcel. Copy and paste this tax parcel number (033029550130) into the page below, and you’ll have an excellent example of the information you can see. All tax parcel numbers in this system must be typed with exactly 12 digits. If you have more zeros, delete them.
Sequim Real Estate Status: Parcel Status
5. And there is an online County Auditor’s site of all recorded real estate documents. This is where you can look at warranty deeds, deeds of trust, foreclosure notices (Notice of Trustee’s Sale), CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions), plats, and much more.
Sequim Real Estate Documents: Real Estate Recordings
These Sequim real estate maps are very useful when you’re thinking about buying a property. You need to know about the property restrictions and what you can and cannot do. If your property will have a private well, you need to know if you’re in the water management rule that restricts residential use to 150 gallons per day for an entire family. If you will have a mini-farm or animals, you may want to be within one of our irrigation districts so you can have access to more water from April 15 to Sept 15.
These Sequim maps are provided by Chuck Marunde, Owner and Broker of Sequim and Port Angeles Real Estate. I’ve created a separate web page you can bookmark so you can always come back to these links. There’s no way to memorize these url’s. They’re too long and not intuitive, so be sure to book mark this page at Sequim Maps.
Last Updated on August 18, 2013 by Chuck Marunde