Is there really a Sequim Real Estate Trilogy? Yes there is. It’s not a fictional trilogy like Lord of the Rings, but it is about Sequim homes for sale, Port Angeles homes, single family homes, the ideal listing, area properties and land listings, the Blue Hole, bluff stability, and much more in Sequim WA.
It consists of three bundled real estate books written by real estate expert, real estate attorney (ret.), and real estate broker Chuck Marunde. I decided to put together these three popular books into one package at a huge discount so buyers could gather as much information as possible during the decision making process. Of course, the first and the biggest decision is whether to make Sequim your retirement destination. All else flows from that decision.
Here’s a fun little real estate video promoting it to buyers who hope to retire in Sequim and buy their ideal home for sale. I had a lot of fun putting together this real estate trilogy, and I hope you enjoy it, too.
The real estate trilogy consists of three real estate books Chuck wrote for buyers of Sequim homes. It’s not easy finding your ideal home among the homes for sale, although the inventory is getting very low lately. Here are the chapters included:
- Sequim Real Estate for Buyers (consisting of 90 chapters)
2. Is Real Estate Seasonal in Sequim?
3. The Sequim Bell Curve
4. Why Californians Are Moving to Sequim?
5. Can I Have Chickens?
6. The Sequim Blue Hole is Real
7. Bluff Stability Around Sequim WA
8. How to Find New Listings
9. Finding A Home With Privacy
10. Buying A Sequim Home Sight Unseen
11. Escape From Hollywood to Sequim
12. Hiring Your Broker – Success Or Disaster?
13. Sequim Cell Towers
14. Competing Offers
15. Noice Pollution And Your Home
16. Appraisal Management Companies
17. 10 Powerful Sequim Resources For Buyers
18. How Does A Real Estate Bump Clause Work?
19. No Building Permit Spells Trouble
20. Private Road Maintenance Agreements
21. High Power Electric Lines Dangerous?
22. The Olympic MLS v. The NW MLS
23. Buying A House That Needs A New Roof
24. Sequim Wells and Sequim Septic Systems
25. Snow In Sequim?
26. The Importance of Unambiguous Contracts
27. Closing Date Could Be A Moving Target
28. Private Well Issues on Real Estate
29. Do I Have A Moral Obligation To A Realtor?
30. Sequim Demographics Create Stability
31. The Double Contingency
32. Blizzards, Tornadoes & Floods—But Not In Sequim
33. Another Day In Paradise
34. Sequim Bluff Insurance
35. Fair Market Value And The CMA
36. Bidding Wars on Real Estate
37. Buying A Home With A Revocable Trust
38. Negotiating Mistakes Kill Deals
39. The Home Inspection Response
40. The FSBO – For Sale By Owner
41. What Is Your Buyer’s Agent’s Job?
42. The Low Sequim Housing Inventory
43. A Walk Through Before Closing
44. Sequim Real Estate Videos for Buyers
45. Referrals – Blessing Or Curse?
46. How Much Value Does a Pier or Dock Add?
47. Who Protects Retirees?
48. Architectural Chaos in Real Estate
49. One Reason To Buy Real Estate Now
50. What If You Get A Low Appraisal?
51. Do You Want Cows, Sheep, or Horses?
52. Do Buyers Owe Realtors Loyalty?
53. Real Estate Covenants and Home Businesses
54. Big Mistake Hiring Buyer’s Agent
55. Attic Ventilation in Sequim WA
56. From Offer to Mutual Acceptance
57. How To Sell A Home In The Internet Age
58. Why Emotional IQ Is Important For Your Real Estate Agent
59. Sequim Flood On Property
60. How To Read A Preliminary Title Report
61. The Danger Of Unmanaged Emotions in Negotiating
62. Sequim Waterfront Property
63. Moving To Sequim
64. Prorating Propane At Closing
65. The Loan Process
66. What If The House I’m Buying Has No Building Permit?
67. Finding Your Home In The MLS
68. Sequim Storage Facilities
69. Is Radiant Ceiling Heat Good or Bad?
70. I Want A Barn
71. Sequim Bay
72. Kayaking In Freshwater Bay
73. Shopping In Sequim
74. The Best Place To Retire In America
75. Everything Is Selling in Sequim WA
76. How To Terminate A Real Estate Transaction
77. Buying A B&B
78. Septic System Inspections
79. Living In Sequim WA
80. Sequim Golf Courses
81. How To Search The Internet For Real Estate
82. Sequim WA Crime Rates
83. What Is A Well Cistern?
84. What About Owner Financing?
85. The Home Inspection Report
86. Sequim Real Estate Videos for Buyers
87. Traps For The Unwary Buyer
88. Can I Make An O!er Contingent On The Sale Of My Home?
89. Comparing The Price of Older Homes To Newer Homes
90. Buyer’s Checklists
Buying Your Retirement Home (consisting of 16 chapters)
2. Define The True FMV of Your Home
3. The Assessor’s Tax Value
4. Comparable Sales
5. Cost of Replacement
6. How To Make A Counteroffer
7. Putting It All Together
8. Introduction to iRealty
9. Introduction to Buyer Video Series
10. Buyer Video – The Home Inspection
11. Buyer Video – The Well Inspection
12. Buyer Video – Blu! Stability
13. Buyer Video – Community Wells
14. Buyer Video – Intro to iRealty & Chuck Marunde
15. The Best Real Estate Book for Buyers
16. The 7 Myths of Selling Your Home
The 24 Secrets of Buying a Country Home (consisting of 37 chapters)
2. How Much Should I Offer?
3. Should I Submit A Backup Offer?
4. What is The Key To Negotiating?
5. How Hard Can Negotiating Be?
6. What Negotiating Mistakes?
7. Can Emotions Get In The Way of Negotiating Real Estate?
8. Can A Broker’s Emotions Get In The Way?
9. What is A Home Inspection?
10. What Are My Rights to Terminate the Offer?
11. What Kind of Due Diligence Should I Do?
12. What Are The Steps to Buying a Home?
13. What About Blu! Stability?
14. Are Private Wells Common?
15. What Are Typical Buyer Closing Costs?
16. Are Private Septic Systems a Problem?
17. How Do I Hire a Buyer’s Agent?
18. Do I Have an Obligation of Loyalty to My Buyer’s Agent?
19. Should I Sign an Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement?
20. How Long Does Composition Roofing Last?
21. What is The Loan Process?
22. Can I Find A Primary Care Provider?
23. What Are The 15 Biggest Real Estate Problems?
24. What Are Crime Rates In Rural Areas?
25. Why Retire in Sequim?
26. 75 Reasons To Live in The Country
27. Is It Hard To Find a Property With Irrigation Water?
28. Do Country Towns Have Big Box Stores?
29. What About Natural Disasters?
30. What is The Best Sequim MLS Site?
31. What is the Best Local Real Estate Blog?
32. Never Let An Offer Die
33. Accept Only Unambiguous Offers
34. Handling The Home Inspection
35. The Closing Date is A Moving Target
36. The Curse of The Bricks and Mortar
37. How to Have a Great Relationship With Your Agent
You can purchase this eBook at Sequim Real Estate Trilogy. We’ll help you find your ideal Sequim WA real estate, whether it’s land for sale or homes for sale.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Real Estate Books
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim