Franchise real estate offices are closing, consolidating, and selling out to other companies in these tough times. These stories have been in the news around the country, and every franchise brokerage, especially the top heavy bricks-and-mortars, has been hit hard in the recession. That’s not front page news anymore, but the issue I want to
Possibly Related Posts:
- Real Estate Brokers Falling All Over Themselves to Attract Agents
- Who is iRealty Virtual Brokers?
- Real Estate Broker Way Out in Front
- Real Estate Brokers Missing the Point
- Real Estate Broker Leadership is Everything