You can make an offer contingent on the sale of your home, but the seller may or may not accept it. Here’s how an offer contingent on the sale of your home can be structured. Offer Contingent on the Sale of Your Home Standard contingencies in most offers would include things like a home inspection,
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- How Can a Buyer Find a Home in Sequim?