Fence line problems are not uncommon. In the Sequim and Port Angeles areas there are a lot of old fences, especially barbed wire fences left over from over a hundred years of grazing cattle and farming. Fence line disputes come up periodically, because many of the old surveys were not accurate. I’m surprised at how
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- How to Prorate Propane at Closing
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?