If you are near retirement, you undoubtedly can say, “Life doesn’t always go according to plan.” When I was young, I thought it did. Now I know that the rule is it doesn’t, and the rare exception is when it does go according to plan. When I was in high school, I thought life would work out
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- How to Prorate Propane at Closing
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?