Buying a brand new home is suddenly becoming a viable option for buyers moving to the Sequim area. During this past seven year recession, home builders have not been building homes. Home building just died back in 2007 or 2008. Many builders went out of business, and a number of Sequim developer/builders went bankrupt and
Possibly Related Posts:
- What is a Walk Through Prior to Closing?
- Home Defects Haunt Buyers
- Is It Time To Build a Home?
- Compare Buying an Existing Home to Building a Home
- Clallam County Septic Regulations