You can invest in real estate without owning any real estate. For example, You can buy notes (secured by a deed of trust) at a discount, or You can buy a Real Estate Contract, aka Land Contract, at a discount. You can buy an Option to Purchase property and either exercise it or assign it
Possibly Related Posts:
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Is My Retirement Account Safe So I Can Move to Sequim?
- Flip or Flop Vegas with Marunde
- Gold v Real Estate and Investing
- Is It a Good Idea to Invest in Rental Properties?