How do you prorate propane at closing? When you buy a home, if the tank still has some propane in it, the seller is entitled to be reimbursed, and as a buyer you will be charged an amount on your closing statement to prorate the propane in the tank. But how does the escrow agent
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?
- How to Terminate a Transaction