The real estate business is dramatically changing. Real estate offices are closing and agents are hanging up their licenses all over the country. The traditional bricks-and-mortar real estate brokerage is hemorrhaging, and the headlines lately have been about closures, bankruptcies, consolidations, and mergers. As offices close, some agents quit, but the survivors move their licenses
Possibly Related Posts:
- Real Estate Brokers Falling All Over Themselves to Attract Agents
- Who is iRealty Virtual Brokers?
- Real Estate Broker Way Out in Front
- Real Estate Brokers Missing the Point
- Real Estate Broker Leadership is Everything