? When I was practicing real estate law in Sequim I periodically saw clients with a fence line problem. In a rural area like this with some old barbed wire fences from 1947 on boundary lines, you might expect some of those old fences would not be precisely on a surveyed boundary line. Depending on
Possibly Related Posts:
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- Sequim Bluffs and Insurance
- How to Prorate Propane at Closing
- What If The House I Want to Buy Does Not Have a Building Permit?
- How to Terminate a Transaction