A client asked me how long it would take to sell a home in Sequim if they decide Sequim is not where they want to live. I’ve never had a client ask this question. I should add that in 20 years I’ve never heard of a single person who moved here to retire and then decided right away that they didn’t want to live here. Still, this is an interesting question that deserves an answer.
Time to Sell a Home
If the market continues to improve on this same trajectory, slow and steady, and if home builders do not flood the market with new homes (unlikely), and if the future does not bring a major national economic reversal, the ideal Sequim home will be very sellable in the future.
Sell a Home – Timeline
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Chapter 1 (Part 2 of 3) The Open House
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Chapter 1 (Part 1 of 3)
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Part 5
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Part 4
- How to Sell Your Home: 7 Myths Part 3