Selling a home without the assistance of a professional Realtor is known as a for-sale-by-owner, colloquially known as a FSBO (pronounced “fizbo”). Over 85% of all FSBOs do not sell themselves, but end up listing with a Realtor. Why? What is so hard about selling a home oneself? Here’s a simple graph that presents complex truths about why FSBOs lose so many potential buyers. I thought a picture might be worth more in this case than 1,000 words. Click on this image for an enlargement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- For Sale By Owner: Why Few Sell Their Own Homes
- Should Buyers Look for a FSBO?
- What About For Sale By Owners?
- Why a FSBO (For-Sale-By-Owner) Is Hard to Sell
- FSBO asks Should I List My House Above FMV