This is the Sequim Real Estate Market Report for January of 2014.
It’s no surprise to me that January’s listings were down by 22% from one year earlier. There are other stats in this video, but one of the most interesting is the number of days on the market before selling. In January of 2013 houses averaged 195 days on the market, while in January of 2014, houses were on the market only 76 days before selling. That’s a whopping 61% reduction. Sales were up 62% this January compared with last January. That’s huge, too.
I think it is fair to say that the Sequim real estate market is improving.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- A Sequim Real Estate Market Update by Video