Welcome to the 10 most powerful buyer resources of Sequim homes. Use these 10 resources, and you will see why thousands of buyers before you have raved about these resources. Why do Sequim home buyers love these resources? They were designed specifically for buyers of Sequim homes, and most of them have taken many years to develop and improve with buyers’ meticulous preferences in mind. So here they, and I hope you enjoy them.
10 Powerful Resources for Buyers of Sequim Homes
1. The best Sequim MLS site is Sequim-Homes.com. Watch the video on that site for the quick and easy intro on using the best local MLS site to find and save your favorite homes. (This site is 100% accurate, which is not true of many national MLS sites.)
2. The best real estate blog on Sequim homes, which includes over 1,500 articles about every aspect of buying a home in the Sequim market. This blog is used every month by over 100,000 people who are looking at Sequim homes and retiring on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Bookmark Sequim Real Estate Blog.
3. The best (and only) books written just for buyers about buying Sequim homes, including Sequim Real Estate: A Buyer’s Guide available on Amazon (47 chapters addressing the most important buyer concerns), Buying & Selling Real Estate in the Rain Shadow in a 310 page paperback on Amazon (and now in the Kindle store entitled Buying & Selling Real Estate), Buying Your Retirement Home (in the Apple iBookstore), and How to Make an Offer (in the Apple iBookstore). Learn more about these great buyer resources at Real Estate Books.
4. The best Sequim real estate expertise for buyers of Sequim homes. What if you could find a Sequim Buyer’s Agent who had also been a real estate attorney for 20 years. You get this experience free. Imagine a broker who watches out for your best interests and protects you.
5. The best weekly newsletter for buyers of Sequim homes. This email newsletter will arrive once a week in your inbox with the latest articles about what is happening in the Sequim real estate market. There is no other more relevant free (or paid) resource for buyers.
6. The best real estate market reports for the Sequim market. Multiple reports throughout the month are published on the real estate blog.
7. The best Sequim map for buyers visiting. This map was designed by a professional map maker of three decades with my guidance to include what buyers want most on their map. The map can be ordered directly from me, or picked up free at the Sequim Chamber of Commerce. The map is so popular, the Chamber says they are flying off the shelf.
8. The best Sequim foreclosure site. It’s hard to find a clean list of foreclosures that are actually for sale. Neither foreclosure.com nor realtytrac.com have an accurate database of Sequim foreclosures, but I have created a site that does, and you’ll find it at Sequim Foreclosures.
9. The best database of answers to hundreds of questions buyers have been asking for 20 years in Sequim. Just type a concise phrase or word, and all the articles on that subject will instantly be available. You’ll find this at Sequim Answers. And another site with short questions and answers is also available at Sequim Real Estate Q&A.
10: The best online links to deep research on your potential properties. Some of these sites have government urls that are very hard to find, and you can’t remember the long names, so I’ve compiled the 5 most valuable local government sites for buyers of Sequim homes. Go to Sequim Real Estate Maps and Documents.
Super Resources on Sequim Homes
You’ve got to believe that anyone who would create all these powerful resources over a period of many years must take customer service awful serious. And the answer is that we do. Email or call (360-775-5424) any time, but by all means use our free online resources if you are looking at Sequim homes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sequim Homes Selling Fast and Very Fast
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- Home Shortage in Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
- The Sequim Bell Curve: Sequim Homes Hard to Find