The Sequim real estate market for December 2014 is interesting. Most Decembers tend to slow down, because closings in December are from sales in October and November, and those months slow down. But the last two weeks of December got very busy at th end of 2014, but those closings will show up in the January real estate market report.
Active listings in December were up slightly from last year (6%), and the number of days on market before selling was down from last year. Sales did drop slightly (9%) year over year. With all the buyers who arrived in late December and early January, we are likely to see a pick up in our next Sequim real estate market report and the reports to follow.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- A Sequim Real Estate Market Update by Video
- Sequim Real Estate Market Update
- Sequim Home Sales in Winter