How to Sell Your Home in This Market is a one hour seminar for Sequim homeowners who want an eye-opening honest perspective on what it takes to sell a home today. Real estate broker, attorney, and author Chuck Marunde will share 37 years of experience and the secrets of his online marketing system, including:
- How to bridge the gap from the traditional approach to the new world of marketing.
- Learn how to connect with “qualified buyers.”
- Learn how to interpret this market and what will happen in the coming months.
- Learn how to price your home to sell (that doesn’t mean keep reducing the price).
- Find out about the huge gap between buyers and sellers (unknown to sellers).
- Discover Digital and Virtual Real Estate
- Learn about the importance of social media & other technologies.
- Find out about search engines, SEO and how buyers search for Sequim homes.
How to Sell Your Home in This Market
There will be a Q&A session at the end of this short one hour seminar, so bring your questions. You’re welcome to take notes with a pen and paper, but no recording devices are allowed. This seminar is specifically for homeowners who are not in the real estate business and who do not have a member of the family in the real estate business. Chuck offers a separate seminar for Realtors.
The seminar is Wednesday the 8th of August at 6:00 p.m. at the Sequim Library. If you can’t attend this seminar, you can still register for the next one. To attend, please register online at SequimForSale.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Double Contingency
- How to Sell My Home and 7 Myths of Selling a Home
- Luck is Not a Good Strategy
- How to Price a Home for Sale
- Listing Homes for Sale From a Realtor’s Perspective