How to Sell Your Home in This Market is a one hour seminar for Sequim homeowners who want an eye-opening honest perspective on what it takes to sell a home today. Real estate broker, attorney, and author Chuck Marunde will share 37 years of experience and the secrets of his online marketing system, including:
- How to bridge the gap from the traditional approach to the new world of marketing.
- Learn how to connect with “qualified buyers.”
- Learn how to interpret this market and what will happen in the coming months.
- Learn how to price your home to sell (that doesn’t mean keep reducing the price).
- Find out about the huge gap between buyers and sellers (unknown to sellers).
- Discover Digital and Virtual Real Estate
- Learn about the importance of social media & other technologies.
- Find out about search engines, SEO and how buyers search for Sequim homes.
How to Sell Your Home in This Market
There will be a Q&A session at the end of this short one hour seminar, so bring your questions. You’re welcome to take notes with a pen and paper, but no recording devices are allowed. This seminar is specifically for homeowners who are not in the real estate business and who do not have a member of the family in the real estate business. Chuck offers a separate seminar for Realtors.
The seminar is Wednesday the 8th of August at 6:00 p.m. at the Sequim Library. If you can’t attend this seminar, you can still register for the next one. To attend, please register online at SequimForSale.com.
Last Updated on August 6, 2012 by Chuck Marunde
Leave a Reply