What does it mean to chase the price down? For a home seller it means reducing the listing price again and again, but each time they are just behind the market trend, and instead of being on the front edge and getting their home sold, they are behind a market pull back every time they reduce their listing price. Here this description in more detail in this audio.
Chase The Price
If you are in a market where the market has topped out and is beginning to pause and begin a downward trend, you need to get your listing price right or you could end up chasing the price down and ultimately lose a lot of money.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- Sellability and Appreciation
- Sequim Home Prices Compared to Other Areas
- Fair Market Value Pushed Up by Shrinking Inventory