There was a time when I had 10 file cabinets lining my office walls, all legal size, organized by various categories and all the files were alphabetical. I had hundreds of client files, and I felt obligated to keep them forever. What if I needed something in one of the files, or what if there
Possibly Related Posts:
- Real Estate Brokers Falling All Over Themselves to Attract Agents
- Who is iRealty Virtual Brokers?
- Real Estate Broker Way Out in Front
- Real Estate Brokers Missing the Point
- Real Estate Broker Leadership is Everything